Must be 21 years of age or older.
We have an immediate need for a few State and/or National Post-Harvest Leads: Can be paid hourly or on contract depending on availability.
In each market, we will need 25-50 Cannabis Cultivation/Production Assistants with ongoing hiring to ensure that number. Assistants are paid $11-$15 per hour. Bonuses may apply depending on the location.
- Help customizes SOPs that are specific to each location we send our staff to for post-harvest assignments.
- Teach team how to trimming techniques and how to make trim weight quotas.
- Keep daily records of our employee’s weight and performance and relay those numbers weekly.
- Train all Post-Harvest Technicians on department SOPs, techniques, quotas, and any updates to the policy.
- Lead Post-Harvest Technicians through all department-related tasks.
- Assure post-harvest team members are completing tasks as outline in SOPs efficiently. Report any failures to comply.
- Lead our team in all post-harvest procedures from harvesting to bulk packaging, including harvesting, drying, curing, burping, room sanitation, equipment sanitation, bucking, packaging, etc.
- Stock post-harvest supplies as needed.
- Clean, sanitize, and set up all post-harvest areas.
- Maintain and ensure proper storage and sanitation of all tools and equipment, including but not limited to shop vacs, pumps, hoses,
- Perform regular audits as required.
- Perform any other job-related tasks assigned by management.
Seeking harvest assistants for trimming, bucking, weighing, and packaging. We are searching for professional, honest, and hardworking individuals to join our team. Attention to detail and a fast-paced work ethic is a must.
We offer competitive rates and full-time employment. This is not a contract position. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a fast-growing company with limitless opportunities for advancement.
Previous experience trimming or working in the industry is a huge plus. We are willing to train new people without having experience but will prioritize those who do. If you have applied for one of our other positions – please re-apply to this one and submit all of your information again.
- State compliance certification/agent card MUST. Any fees associated with being state-licensed are up to the employee. See our website for more details: www.highlitestaffing.com
- Must be a team player willing to demonstrate professionalism, a strong work ethic, reliability, accountability, and integrity.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be comfortable working independently while working next to others.
- Maintain respect for fellow team members’ workspace.
- Ability to be stationary for hours at a time (standing or seated).
- The ability to grasp and steadily manipulate objects using fingers and hands (manual dexterity).
- Good near-sighted vision required to perform trimmer duties.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Trim cannabis buds effectively and efficiently by hand while maintaining consistency of quality.
- Meet daily/weekly trim quotas.
- Must be able to adapt to different trim styles and speeds depending on the quality and market needs.
- Clean and maintain a clean work area.
- Able to follow directions for different strains when applicable.
- Effectively and respectfully communicate with teammates and supervisors.
- Must conduct oneself professionally at all times.
- Maintain strict adherence to state compliance regulations as well as company operating procedures and policies.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Pass a background check/Be approved for state agent card.
- Hard worker and team player
- Must understand and follow rules, regulations, policies, and procedures set forth by the state and company.
- Able to follow and adhere to a complex production and harvest schedule in a fast-paced environment.
- Show skills in analyzing potential problems with plant health or the product being processed.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
- Understand current knowledge of processing techniques & industry technologies.
- Physical aptitude and health are necessary to perform manual labor tasks required for the proper management of commercial growth.
- Display accountability, proactive behavior, and strong attention to detail
Job Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent time-management skills
- Ability to effectively plan and prioritize.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to work with regulated material in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to focus & attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and written.
- Work with Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Work with Metric
- This position requires a great deal of sitting, walking, bending, and reaching.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods, lift objects regularly, and perform daily repetitive tasks.
- Close visual focus required.
- This position requires the extended and repetitive use of arms, hands, and fingers to cut/manipulate small objects.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lb.
- Also, check us out online: www.highlitestaffing.com
- Be Social with Highlite Staffing: www.facebook.com/highlitestaffing
- Equal Opportunity Highlite Staffing LLC is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, parental status, ancestry, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- We offer ZOOM video interviews to keep you and our staff safe during this pandemic!
- Depending on site-specific Federal, State, and County requirements, future Highlite Staffing employees may be asked to participate in COVID-19 testing procedures as a condition of employment.