Job Title: Sales Representative / Brand Ambassador
Work Location: Middlefield/Travel statewide
About Greenleaf: Greenleaf is one of the largest vertically integrated operators under Ohio’s Medical Marijuana Control Program. We are responsible for the complete product journey from seed to sale to provide affordable medical marijuana products and care to Ohioans. Greenleaf operates it’s Cultivation/Processing operations out of a state-of-the-art facility located in Middlefield. We currently operate five retail dispensaries in Cleveland, Columbus, Canton, Akron and Wickliffe. Our locations operate under the nationally acclaimed brand The Botanist. For additional company information, please visit our website at www.shopbotanistohio.com.
Essential Functions, Duties, and Responsibilities*: The Sales Representative / Brand Ambassador’s main responsibility will be to market, sell, and manage wholesale products to various dispensaries across the state. The Sales Representative / Brand Ambassador is an employee who is trustworthy, organized, and works with minimal supervision.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain current processed product knowledge as well as plant material/flower knowledge and trends.
- Keep up to date with program rule and/or regulatory changes
- Establish and maintain relationships with all dispensaries within the state.
- Maintain regular communication with wholesale clients to receive product feedback.
- Assist wholesale customers with ordering/re-ordering products through LeafLink/Leaftrade (cannabis B2B sales platforms).
- Assist with the training dispensary employees on new products/product info to assist with selling.
- Conduct outreach for The Botanist brand statewide (MMJ events, doctor’s offices, nursing homes, etc.)
- Educate patients through dispensary education days with company and product knowledge to ensure reliable product information is being communicated to consumers.
- Manage and triage patient insight, complaints, and re-imbursements from the company inbox to ensure patient satisfaction.
- Work closely with the inventory team to coordinate and schedule deliveries with wholesale clients to insure customer satisfaction is always maintained.
- Assist with creating marketing materials and marketing concepts
- Other duties as needed.
*Scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business management
- Minimum of 1 year of sales and customer service experience
- Experience in a sales role in health care or in the legal cannabis industry is strongly preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail is a must
- A valid Driver’s License, required
Mandatory Qualifications: The successful candidate will need to be 21 years of age and in compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire. Must complete a State/Federal background check and fingerprinting.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Sales Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
- On the road