Do you have a track record of success in business development, networking, and identifying new business opportunities/revenue channels? Are you interested in joining the exciting and fast-growing medical marijuana industry? If so, please apply to join the team at Ohio Medical Alliance (which does business as “Ohio Marijuana Card” (ohiomarijuanacard.com).
Ohio Medical Alliance, LLC owns and operates medical clinics throughout the state of Ohio that specialize in helping eligible patients obtain recommendations for medical marijuana.
The business development Manager will be responsible for leading efforts to research and identify new business opportunities, while also developing new revenue channels for our existing markets. The role will be based out of our corporate office in Independence, Ohio, but the job will begin as a remote position due to the current CoVID-19 situation.
- Research new opportunities to expand our service and product offerings to existing customers.
- Implement an outreach plan and develop a network of organizations that refer patients to Ohio Marijuana Card.
- Research and propose new business opportunities that the company should pursue in states across the country with developing medical marijuana programs.
- Pursue partnerships with dispensaries, cultivators, and processors to increase awareness and participation in Ohio’s medical marijuana industry.
- Business development
- Market research
- Strategic planning
- Project management
- Professional networking
- Media relations and outreach
- 4+ years of business development experience
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Ability to write compelling proposals to management
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 – $47,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Business Development: 4 years (Preferred)
- marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Innovative — innovative and risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
- Temporarily due to COVID-19