The Associate Product Manager is responsible for the tactical management of assigned products/projects as well as working closely with other Product Managers and their portfolios. Responsible for implementation of strategies/plans to meet business objectives including overall product line revenue growth, profit growth, new product development, launch & performance, market analysis, consumer insights, and SKU rationalization, etc.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support role to Product Management function.
- Assists with developing and capturing consumer insights to help drive innovation and product decisions.
- Work with various cross-functional teams to define needs and create internal requirements to help with New Product Development initiatives.
- Supports the implementation of the Product Roadmap through application of Consumer Insights, as well as implementation of tactical development plans.
- Data Analyzing as directed by Product Team.
Relevant Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably Marketing
- Preferred a minimum of two years’ experience in a marketing and/or sales role with Consumer Products.
- Experience gathering Voice of Customer from end-users.
- Knowledge/interest in Cannabis industry.
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills in fast paced business environment.
- Solid analytical and decision-making skills
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Proficiency using electronic spreadsheet, database, word processing and graphical presentation software, Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word and Power Point) are required.
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Ability to pass a background check
Position location is either Westlake, OH or Huron, OH location
- Ability to travel as needed (expect approximately 10-15%)
- Standing and moving for 2-3 hours at a time
- Long periods of prolonged sitting and standing
- Long periods of prolonged use of office equipment including computers and phones
- Requires normal range of hearing and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a computer
- May require lifting up to 25 pounds occasionally
- Similar to a busy manufacturing facility or warehouse
- Constant interaction with internal and external stakeholders
FiSci is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
This job description is designed to provide a general overview of the requirements of the job and does not entail a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties, or responsibilities that will be required in this position. Firelands Scientific has the right to revise this job description at any time.