About Greenleaf: : Greenleaf is one of the largest vertically integrated operators under Ohio’s Medical Marijuana Control Program. We are responsible for the complete product journey from seed to sale to provide affordable medical marijuana products and care to Ohioans. Greenleaf operates it’s Cultivation/Processing operations out of a state-of-the-art facility located in Middlefield. We currently operate five retail dispensaries in Cleveland, Columbus, Canton, Akron and Wickliffe. Our locations operate under the nationally acclaimed brand The Botanist. For additional company information, please visit our website at www.shopbotanistohio.com.
Essential Functions, Duties, and Responsibilities: The Assistant Manager will float between our Cleveland and Wickliffe locations and will be responsible for assisting the dispensary manager with managerial duties as well as fulfillment and inventory responsibilities. This position will consist of approximately 50% inventory/fulfillment work and 50% managerial tasks.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with tasks including physical inventory, order fulfillment, delivery intake and monitoring aging inventory.
- Assist with the creation promotion development.
- Responsible for managing the daily menu based of the current inventory.
- Assist the Dispensary manager with inventory audits.
- Manage daily sales operations including but not limited to cash reconciliation, sales reporting, access inventory audits.
- Ensuring compliance with state guidelines in regards to patient interactions/education.
- Oversight of any vendors and visitors.
- Assist with facilitating patient education events.
*Scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands.
- Associates degree or equivalent, bachelor’s preferred.
- 1-2 years previous management experience.
- Cash management and inventory control skills.
- Familiarity with varieties of medical marijuana preferred but not required.
- Computer skills necessary for running day to day operations.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and ethical conduct.
- Strong written and oral interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrate proactivity, flexibility, adaptability and multi-tasking.
Mandatory Qualifications: The successful candidate will need to be 21 years of age and in compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire. Must complete a State/Federal background check and fingerprinting.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Multiple locations