The Assistant Manager is responsible for assisting the General Manager with personnel and personnel scheduling, including assisting in the creation of a targeted, perpetual training program to reinforce SOPs and compliance with OAC. The assistant manager will also serve as a
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Support employees and provide whatever resources are necessary to execute the best patient care in the state.
- Assist in overseeing day-to-day operations.
- Create staff schedule to ensure adequate coverage for optimal patient care.
- Provide input on policies and processes.
- Ensure employees work productively and develop professionally.
- Assist in hiring and training of new employees.
- Work with cultivation and processing staff to create cross-training program.
- Write training materials for perpetual training program
- Assist in the employee assessment and growth process.
- Ensure staff follows health and safety regulations.
- Ensure organization adherence with SOPs.
- Supervise, teach/train and provide timely constructive feedback to team members.
- Inform Staff on new products.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- At least 21 years of age.
- Possess either a Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy or a PharmD degree.
- Possess an active Ohio Pharmacist License.
- Pass an FBI/BCI Background check.
- 1-2 years retail supervisory experience required.
- Previous cannabis industry experience or health-care experience is preferred but not required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 – $50,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- What interests you about this job?
- Retail management: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
Work Location: One location