NOTE: Pay includes base pay plus commission *Opportunity available for higher commission based on experience.
AREA SALES REPRESENTATIVE
ABOUT THE JOB
Heartland Works LLC (“HL” and “Company”) is currently seeking a highly motivated and forward-thinking Sales Representative to join our team! You will be a key contributor to our enterprise-wide sales initiative. We are looking for someone with a proven track record and hunger for success in the e-cigarette and cannabis industry. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with retail partners throughout an assigned territory.
- Manage an assigned territory by keeping abreast of business conditions, recognizing new opportunities within each account and keeping the necessary account records.
- Travel throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders or talk with customers on the sales floor and by phone.
- Prepare timely and accurate reporting to sales management on a variety of sales distribution and promotion issues.
- Maximize sales results through effectively pre-planning and executing daily, weekly, and monthly objectives and developing a sound knowledge of the products and a working knowledge of competitive products.
- Make persuasive presentations, answer questions, overcome objections, and present proof of proposals.
- Display or demonstrate the product, using samples or catalog, and emphasize salable features.
- Make sales and follow up calls to customer and prospects presenting our brands of products.
- 3+ years of sales experience.
- Deep knowledge of the e-cigarette and cannabis industry.
- Experience in fast-cycle businesses with complex product lines and a heavy technology innovation component.
- Prior success in impacting the top and bottom line through creating successful sales strategies.
- A proven track record of opportunity identification, problem-solving and taking initiative.
- Proven ability to be successful in a less traditional or less hierarchical environment.
- Regardless of career path, the successful candidate must have a track record of driving change.
- Must have passion for e-cigarette and hemp industries.