ACCOUNT SALES FOR CANNABIS COMPANY
At Appalachian Pharm, we help people feel better with cannabis. We are looking for an account manager who is inspired by cannabis and wishes to grow with us as we continue our expansion. We represent Vapen and Wynk products in Ohio. We value execution and results. If you’re interested in being part of Appalachian Pharm, we’d like to learn more about you.
WHY APPALACHIAN PHARM
Appalachian Pharm is defined by our people. Our people are driven to make an impact with a high commitment to integrity. We work hard. We have fun.
· Base salary + car allowance + commissions for an excellent total compensation package
· Attractive benefits
· Paid time off and rewards
· Professional growth and advancement opportunities
Our team is diverse, and our company is a welcoming place for talented people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against because of disability.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As an account manager, you will sell Vapen, Wynk and other Appalachian Pharm products to dispensaries in Ohio.
You must have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, provide exceptional customer service, and meet sales results expectations.
· Call on dispensaries to sell our products maximizing return on time invested while achieving sales objectives.
· Sell products at appropriate prices, quantities, and terms that comply with company guidelines.
· Keeps CRM account activity records current per company guidelines.
· Reviews sales pipeline on daily/weekly basis to achieve monthly sales goals.
· Holds Patient Appreciation/Vendor Days at assigned accounts at least once per month.
· Assesses customer inventory levels of assigned customers and assists them in reordering and proper supply of company products.
· Reviews assigned account’s websites monthly to ensure company products are displayed correctly, described correctly, and priced correctly. Also review websites for analysis of competition and market pricing.
· Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques.
· Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
· Advises and assists in resolution of customer issues concerning any area of the company.
· Participates in training/development to make more sales with less stress.
· Work with others to achieve team/company goals. Work with customers to develop/implement account sales plans and promotions.
· Maintain personal compliance with State of Ohio cannabis regulations and laws.
· Collaborate with the Operations Department to assist in the flow of production/sales.
· Provide superior customer service skills.
· Stay informed of developing trends in the cannabis industry.
· Performs monthly data analysis using management information tools and provides actionable insights to grow sales, margins, and customer satisfaction.
· Seek out new and innovative ways to increase sales.
· Attends weekly team meetings and other meetings, as necessary.
· Sells with integrity, honesty, and knowledge that promotes culture, values, and the mission of Appalachian Pharm.
· Participate in ongoing education and professional development opportunities.
· Work collectively and respectfully with other team members.
· Key account management experience at a district, regional, or national level.
· Excellent sales skills.
· Strong computer skills in Microsoft Word, Power Point, and Excel.
· Ability to lift 35lbs.
· Ability to stand up to 4 hours at a time.
· Adaptable and quick to learn new processes and tools.
· Has a “whatever it takes” attitude.
· A track record of performance meeting targets and objectives.
· Self-directed, goal-oriented, adaptable person who enjoys working in a fast-paced and at times challenging environment.
· Ability to work cross-functionally with a wide range of employees with different skill sets.
· Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (written and verbal).
· At least 21 years of age and authorized to work in the US.
· Must successfully pass state law requirements to obtain applicable licensure and credentials.
· Proper employment documentation; reliable transportation and valid driver’s license.
· 5+ years of experience in outside sales.
· Cannabis experience strongly preferred.
· Experienced at frequent interaction with customers, fulfilling the requests of customers, and taking responsibility for addressing customer issues, questions or suggestions.
· Ability to manage multiple projects, set priorities and meet deadlines.
· Knowledge of or willingness to learn state-specific cannabis laws and regulatory compliance.
· Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, to manage high stress situations, and to be flexible and adaptable when a situation requires it.
· Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree is desirable.
· Minimum High School or G.E.D equivalent is required.
The above requirements describe the general nature and level of work only. They are not a complete list of required responsibilities, duties, or skills. Other duties may be added, and this job description may be amended at any time
Apply with cover letter, resume and earnings history.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $36,232.00 – $62,000.00 per year
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $100,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Commission pay
- One location